Thursday 20 December 2012

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

soho new york

saturdays nyc

pinkberry

kate moss supreme

empire state building

magnolia's bakery

bleecker street

times square

brooklyn bridge

NYC buildings - Saturdays NYC - Pinkberry - SoHo streets - Top of the Rock - Magnolia's Bakery - Bleecker Street - Times Square - Brooklyn Bridge

New York City has the ability to captivate your every sense. It is, for me, a place of dreams. Anything, everything is possible. The city was buzzing with tourists during our July visit but it didn’t stop us from enjoying the main attractions. Top of the Rock at sunset was the best $25 I have ever spent and a view I will never forget. A red velvet cupcake from Magnolia’s Bakery is another must, especially if you’re a Sex and the City lover. With Starbucks in one hand and Pinkberry in another, my boyfriend and I spent our week exploring Central Park, walking the Brooklyn Bridge, shopping in SoHo and admiring the incredible sky scraping buildings. It really is a concrete jungle. Friends warned me the affect this city would have on me. They were right. New York really is a place apart.

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, I love NYC. I was there on march 2012, and I felt in love with this city! I really like your blog und the NYC pictures are so beautiful. Keep it up! XoXo Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome captures. NYC is definitelz one of the best cities in the whole wide world :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh. I used to live on Bleeker. Best street. Best neighborhood!!
    xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, i love yours! Your pictures are very well taken, they make me want to escape to somewhere new asap :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so captivating and those cupcakes are just the sweetest things! Your blog is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your NYC photos!


    www.chaiscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!